Bobcat Miner 300 Product Specific Refund & Return Policy
Bobcat Miner 300 purchases are not refundable and orders cannot be canceled once placed. Replacements can be issued pursuant to warranty terms for devices determined to be defective.
Bobcat Miner 300 purchases are not eligible for return. Replacements can be issued pursuant to warranty terms for devices determined to be defective.
Bobcat Miner 300 Warranty Terms
- Bobcat holds sole discretion over the option to repair or replace.
- Replacement products may be refurbished or new at the discretion of Bobcat.
- Products must be purchased as new from Bobcat. Warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred. Products purchased as secondhand, used, or from auction sites do not carry any warranty (because we cannot validate if a product has been tampered with by a previous buyer who we have no way of getting in touch with).
- The warranty duration starts 12 months from the date of delivery.
- Products provided as replacements under the RMA service will continue under the original product’s warranty at the original start date. The warranty date will not change or reset due to any RMA service performed.
- Using Bobcat products with power sources that did not come with the device voids the warranty. All third-party power adapters and POE adapters are “use at your own risk”.
- The warranty does not cover products where the tamper-evident label has been damaged. All product housings must remain unopened in order to be eligible for refund or replacement.
- The warranty does not cover defects or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions, or use of third-party equipment. Additionally, the warranty will not apply to damage caused by unauthorized alteration, modification, or repair of the product.
For warranty replacement inquiries, submit a help ticket and a customer service representative will contact you about the replacement.