Bobber 500 Product Specific Refund & Return Policy
Customers who have ordered via credit card can request a refund prior to shipment of their Bobber 500 order. Orders paid in Cryptocurrency cannot be canceled or refunded. Submit a help ticket and a customer service representative will contact you about the refund.
The following summarizes our return policy (the “return policy”) regarding the return of our products:
Radio and Gateway products follow the same return and exchange policy. If ordered as a Radio and Gateway combo, both products must be returned in order to process a return - the Radio cannot be returned without the Gateway and vice versa.
- To be eligible for a return, the product must be in the same condition in which you received it: unopened, unused, undamaged, and in its original packaging.
- Devices must not have been onboarded to the Helium blockchain or paired with the Gateway.
- Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of customers and are not refundable.
- A 15% restocking/reimaging fee applies to all returns (excluding defective units under RMA warranty)
- Return requests must be sent to our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of the item.
- If the device arrives at you in a defective or damaged condition, you have the right to request a refund or a replacement and a return label will be provided free of charge.
- To request a return or exchange, please submit a help ticket and a customer service representative will contact you - Upon receipt of the return we will inspect the product; after confirming that it meets the return criteria we will issue a refund to the original payment credit card you used or send a replacement.
- Shipping costs for returns are the responsibility of the customer, Bobcat shall not be liable for the shipping charges for returns other than product issues.
Bobber 500 Warranty Terms
- Bobcat holds sole discretion over the option to repair or replace.
- Replacement products may be refurbished or new at the discretion of Bobcat.
- Products must be purchased as new from Bobcat. Warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred. Products purchased as secondhand, used, or from auction sites do not carry any warranty (because we cannot validate if a product has been tampered with by a previous buyer who we have no way of getting in touch with).
- The warranty duration starts 12 months from the date of delivery.
- Products provided as replacements under the RMA service will continue under the original product’s warranty at the original start date. The warranty date will not change or reset due to any RMA service performed.
- Using Bobcat products with power sources that did not come with the device voids the warranty. All third-party power adapters and POE adapters are “use at your own risk”.
- The warranty does not cover products where the tamper-evident label has been damaged. All product housings must remain unopened in order to be eligible for refund or replacement.
- The warranty does not cover defects or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions, or use of third-party equipment. Additionally, the warranty will not apply to damage caused by unauthorized alteration, modification, or repair of the product