Basic Troubleshooting Steps
Many common issues with the Bobber App can be resolved via some quick and easy steps. If you are experiencing issues with the Bobber App, please try each of the following steps. If a step does not resolve your issue, move on to the next step. If all steps have been followed and your issue has not been resolved, submit a help ticket and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
1. Close the Bobber App if it's running then open the Google Play store and search for Bobber App. If the app is up to date, you should see the "Uninstall" and "Open" buttons. If there is an update available, you will see "Update" in place of "Open" - proceed with updating the app. Once done, repeat the process for the Helium app as well. Repeat the action you were having issues with to see if your issue has resolved.
2. If you're still experiencing issues, clear the Bobber App's data and cache. Typically you can do this by navigating to Settings, Apps, find the Bobber App, choose Storage, then tap "Clear data" and "Clear cache" at the bottom of the screen. NOTE: You will need to sign back into the Bobber App and re-link your Helium wallet once this process is complete.
3. If your issue still isn't resolved, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Bobber App. Open the Google Play store and search for the Bobber App again, but this time tap the "Uninstall" button. Once the app is fully removed, tap the "Install" button. Test to see if your issue has been resolved.
1. Close the Bobber App if it's running then open the Apple App Store and tab on the small "person" icon on the top right of the screen. Scroll down to the "Available Updates" section and look for both the Bobber App and Helium app. If there is no "Available Updates" section below "Personalized Recommendations" this means no updates are available. If either app shows an "Update" button, click it to install the latest update then repeat the action you were having issues with to see if your issue has resolved.
2. If your issue still isn't resolved, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Bobber App. Navigate to Settings, General, iPhone Storage, then find and tap on the Bobber App. Tap "Delete App" to uninstall. Then, open the Apple App Store and search for Bobber App and tap the "Install" button to reinstall it. Test to see if your issue has been resolved.
If none of the above troubleshooting steps resolve your issue, please create a ticket here. Make sure to include the following fields:
Subject Line: Problem with Bobber App
Type of Issue: Technical Support
Please also include a description of the issue you are experiencing and your app versions