Error: Your miner shows no Proof of Coverage activity on the Helium app.
Points to: Your miner not being connected to the blockchain. You have not participated in Proof of Coverage activity for some time.
Why does this error happen?
This can happen for a variety of reasons: (1) Your miner could have lost internet connection; or (2) your miner’s Docker could have crashed as a result of you losing power or internet connectivity during an OTA. Very rarely have we seen this issue come up as a result of faulty hardware.
What You Can Try
1. Make sure you're holding the bluetooth button for at least 5 seconds.
2. Reboot from the Diagnoser and wait an hour.
3. If the error persists, unplug the miner then plug it back in. Wait an Hour. If the problem continues proceed to step 3.
4. Reset the miner and wait an hour for the miner to completely start back up.
5. Use the Diagnoser to confirm your firmware is up to date. If your firmware is out of date, please fill out this form.
What to provide customer support if unable to resolve
1. If Possible, Send Screenshots of Your Diagnoser.
2. Indicate Miner's LED Color
3. Open Port 22, if Unable to Access the Diagnoser
4. Provide the miner's public IP Address.
4. Use this Link to Confirm Port 22 is Open (Include a Screenshot of this Page)