Error: “Height API Error (gap:-) 🌡 37 °C”
Points to: Miner’s Docker Container
Why does this error happen?
Sometimes losing power or internet connection during an OTA can cause a miner's Docker to crash resulting in an onboarding error. This crash can manifest itself in the miner not being able to access the correct API.
What You Can Try
1. First Try Reboot
2. Then Try Reset
3. Make Sure Your Miner is Connected to the Internet. What color is your miner's LED?
What to provide customer support if unable to resolve
1. If Possible, Send Screenshots of Your Diagnoser.
2. Indicate Miner's LED Color
3. Open Port 22, if Unable to Access the Diagnoser
4. Use this Link to Confirm Port 22 is Open (Include a Screenshot of this Page)